First Course is available on Saturdays, holidays and other select days and is served between 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.in our dining room or on the deck. The menu is posted each morning during breakfast on the days it is available. Guests place their order after breakfast, which allows us time to plan and prepare your selection.
Typically, we offer up to three selections for guests to purchase which can be enjoyed that evening, along with a beverage of their choice, prior to heading out to dinner. Although the menu changes daily, in cooler months guests can always expect to find a hearty soup with crusty breads made at the Inn as one of the options.
Other sample menu items also include:
- Pan-fried lobster cakes with spicy corn relish;
- Pork tenderloin w/ apple chutney;
- Beef roulade, stuffed with vegetables, meat, and cheeses;
- Salmon or tuna satay with wasabi ginger dipping sauce;
- Caprese salad with herb bread;
- Eggplant or Chicken Rollatini;
- Mussels Fra Diavolo;
- Lasagna Roll-Ups w/ diced tomatoes; ground beef, Italian sausage, fresh herbs, and cheeses;
- Pan-seared shrimp;
- Risotto Cakes w/ Petite tomatoes, Pesto and fresh Mozzarella;
- Arancini served with the Inn’s own tomato sauce;
- Lobster ravioli with a Limoncello Cream Sauce;
- Phyllo triangles with ricotta, fresh herbs, and spinach.
Sample soups include
- Tomato Basil;
- New England Clam Chowder;
- Carrot & Orange Soup;
- Smokey Pumpkin with Toasted Seeds;
- Manhattan Clam Chowder;
- Minestrone with Italian sausage and Saccotinni;
- Chili (meat or vegetarian);
- Potato with Dumplings;
- Seafood Chowder;
- And more!
Prices vary based on the selection but range from $8 - $12 per person.
Pay less by booking directly with us through our Book Direct Special.